Pursuant to Section 102 of the State Finance Law, uncashed checks from calendar year 2015 are cancelled, and the proceeds of the cancellation are turned over to the State's Abandoned Property Fund.

Payees must contact the Office of Unclaimed Funds (1-800-221-9311) or visit the State Comptroller's website at: http://www.osc.state.ny.us/ouf/index.htm for further instructions on how to claim their money.