Doing Business with New York State
- The New York State website has useful information for businesses.
- Learn more about how to start your own business.
- The New York State Division of Corporations is another helpful website for businesses.
- Your Money New York offers help and resources for small businesses.
- Open Book New York also provides information on how to do business with New York State.
- The Tax Guide for New Businesses (Publication 20) from the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance provides basic information about New York State's tax law and regulations for business of all sizes.