Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Program
State Comptroller Thomas P. DiNapoli is committed to advancing minority- and women-owned businesses by:
- promoting State contracting, subcontracting and purchasing opportunities to M/WBEs;
- providing the resources M/WBEs need to pursue State business opportunities; and
- requiring that the Office of the State Comptroller (OSC) contract with qualified M/WBEs whenever possible.
- Apply online and navigate the New York State M/WBE Certification Process
- Browse statewide contracting opportunities in The New York State Contract Reporter
- Get business development assistance
- Doing Business with New York State
- Empowering New York's MWBEs
OSC actively encourages MWBE participation in all procurements.
- Directory of Frequently Purchased Commodities and Services by New York State Agencies
Research the goods and services New York State procures.
- A Guide to New York State Procurement Practices
- Open Book New York
See who’s doing business with New York State.
- The Emerging Manager Program
M/WBE opportunities in the investment sector.
- VendRep System
Web resources for vendors.
- Discretionary Purchasing Guidelines
- Comptroller’s Executive Orders on Equal Opportunity, Non-Discrimination and Affirmative Action
- Comptroller’s Executive Orders on Minority/Women-Owned Business Enterprise Procurements
- NYS Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development (DMWBD)
- NYS Dormitory Authority’s M/WSBE Task Force and Opportunity Programs
- Office of General Services