Emerging Manager Program
The Emerging Manager Program allows the New York State Common Retirement Fund (CRF) to:
- invest in newer, smaller and diverse investment management firms;
- access the next generation of talent in the investment field; and
- provide opportunities for the CRF to invest with qualified minority- and women-owned business enterprises (MWBE).
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Program Eligibility Criteria
- Program Goals
- Program Accomplishments
- Emerging Manager Program Partners
- The New York State Common Retirement Fund Overview
- Emerging Manager & MWBE Conference Book