Online Services for Local Government
Account Code Look-up
- Allows users to look up account codes used in governmental accounting and reporting.
Audit Search Tool
- Allows users to search for audits by local government, year, class or county.
- Provides user with a description of and a link to each audit.
- Serves local government financial data from 1996 to present of two types of summary level data and expenditures by object.
Fiscal Stress Monitoring System Search Tool
- Displays fiscal monitoring scores and other related information for cities, counties, towns, villages and school districts.
- Provides the ability to filter and sort the online data display.
- Links to detail data reports and self-assessment Excel workbooks for each local government.
Justice Court Ranking
- Displays court ranking data for a selected time period and offers output to PDF and Excel.
Monitoring Your Fiscal Condition Over Time: A Self Assessment Checklist
- Takes the user through a series of questions and provides feedback based on answers.
- Concludes with a fiscal condition assessment and provides additional helpful resources.